The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
I would like to pass the Zombie Chicken Award on to the following dedicated bloggers:
1. Al at Publish or Perish (who recently continued to post to his blog while suffering from the dreaded swine flu - Click Here to read about it. Now if that is not a "Zombie Apocalypse" like occurrence, I don't know what is.)
2. Michael of A Few Minutes With Michael (who has been commenting on my blog and recommending it to others since right after I got going- Thank you kindly!)
3. ___________ of Heidenkind's Hideaway (Not sure of this bloggers actual name but I think of her as Heidi; I hope she doesn't mind! - She is an art historian cross book lover. A great combination)
4. Lilithcat at Reading My Life Away. (I have always enjoyed the posts and reviews to be found on Reading My Life Away - and I can relate to the blog title a little too well.)
5. Kay of The Infinite Shelf (Whose blog has consistently great content. I find her reviews to be very helpful.)
By the way, If any of you don't like to do the whole pass on awards thing that is fine by me... it can be very time consuming.